About Me

I'm a writer who aims to do good things with words. I write scripts mainly but I wanted to set up this blog as a way of being of service through my writing. Included in the blog you'll find my Gratitude posts which are updated every Wednesday and a quote of the week posted each Sunday, taken from various sources. I may also post some of my fictional short stories here too. The views expressed in my gratitude posts are merely my own humble opinions, observations and my personal experiences, but I really hope they make you smile, move your heart and give you food for thought. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 6 February 2011

Sunday Quote of the week (06/02/2011)


http://www.flickr.com/photos/regi_a/

To try, to persevere, is to ensure ultimate and complete victory."  
- Shoghi Effendi

No comments: